1. Identity Proof is must for all who seek admission.
2. Monthly advance payment to the SGP would be taken on 1st day of every month ,if the occupant wants to vacate the home ,60 days prior notice is must.
3. An amount of ₹ 5000, would be taken as refundable security deposit.
4. Only females are allowed to enter the premises. Male relatives of the occupant , only with the prior permission , can visit the home but can’t stay in the home after 9 P.M.
5. Gate of the Home would be locked at 9 P.M.(Winter) and 10 P.M. (Summer).
6. A register is maintained with the caretaker to record the exit and the entry time of the occupant.
7. The Occupants are required to keep the articles of the HOME in intact condition. In case of any damage to the articles the occupants would be liable to pay the replacement value/repair charges.
8. The occupants are advised to maintain peace and order in the HOME so that the other occupants may not get disturbed.
9. The occupants are advised to keep their cash/artiles/valuables safe and secure. The management will not be responsible for the same.
10. The occupants are advised to consume minimum water/ electricity, though the electricity bills have to be paid by the occupants on sharing basis( submeter installed in their rooms). Unnecessary consumption of water /electricity is prohibited.
11. Bed Sheets, Pillow Covers and Towels will be arranged and washed by the occupants themselves.
12. The occupants would have to maintain cleanliness themselves as no outsiders are allowed to enter the premises. This will maintain your privacy.
13. Any mishappening with the occupants would be the sole responsibility of the occupant herself/ parents/guardian.
14. In case of urgency or unavoidable circumstances, the occupants come late or leave the HOME for some days, have to get written permission from their parents only.